Website Terms & Conditions
- Thank you for your interest in the Air Rewards Program (“Program”). Air Rewards is a Loyalty Program offered by Air Arabia, whereby members can earn and use Reward Points (“Points”) in accordance with the terms and conditions below. The following terms and conditions (hereinafter “Program Rules” or “Rules”) apply to Air Rewards. By gaining access to, using this site or enrolling in Air Rewards you agree to be bound by these Program Rules, including, without limitation, the Website Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Carriage. Air Arabia reserves the right to change or cancel these Program Rules, in whole or in part, at any time, in its sole discretion, without notice or liability to you, by posting updated text on this site. Please review these Rules periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes and are familiar with the most current version. For clarity, any such change to or cancellation of these Program Rules will apply to all Air Rewards Members (“Members”), even those who enrolled before Air Arabia made such a change or cancellation.
- The Air Rewards Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only and your use of these sites may be subject to terms and conditions posted on them. Air Rewards’ inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites and Air Rewards accepts no liability for their content.UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AIR REWARDS OR AIR ARABIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
- Air Rewards is a card less, customer loyalty Program. Program registration is available online at www.airarabia.com/register-now or through the Air Arabia call centre at +971 6 558 0000 in Sharjah, UA, +212 80 2000803 in Casablanca, Morocco or 16278 in Egypt.
- Membership to Air Rewards is for individuals only. All other entities or parties including, but not limited to, corporations, travel agencies, etc., are not eligible to enrol as Members or earn Points or receive any benefits in connection with the Program. Members must enrol as individuals and may not pool or combine Points with other Members, unless such Members are part of the same Family Account. Each Member may have only one (1) Air Rewards account. If a member is less than 13 years of age, enrolment must be completed by a parent or guardian on behalf of the member.
- Each Member must provide the basic required information and valid individual e-mail address in order to register and enrol in Air Rewards. Requests for name changes may require supporting legal documentation.
- While Air Arabia issues monthly electronic statements for Air Rewards accounts, each Member shall be responsible for staying knowledgeable about their account information including, but not limited to, accumulated Points, redeemed Points and the Program Rules. Account information can be found at www.airarabia.com/air-rewards-loyalty-program.
- Air Rewards Members from the same family may elect to pool their Air Rewards Points by starting a Family Account. One person from the family must be designated as the Head of Household. Each Family Member must update the Head of Household Air Rewards ID in their account. The Head of Household may have a maximum of eight Family Members enrolled into the Family Account.
- he Head of Household is required to be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Persons eligible to become Family Members are (with respect to the Head of Household): brother(s), sister(s), father, mother, spouse(s), and children.
- We reserve the right to audit the relationships claimed by any Head of Household and we may from time to time request documented proof of the relationships. In the case where the relevant documentation is not provided, the miles accrued by the family member to the Family account will be forfeited.
- A Family Member may only be registered in respect of one Family Account. A Head of Household can only be registered in respect of one Family Account.
- The Head of Household and each Family Member must be existing Air Rewards Members (otherwise they must first become Members following which they can start or be join a Family Account (as the case may be). Once listed as a Family Member, such members cannot be replaced for a period of 12 Months.
- 50% of all Air Rewards Points earned by a Family Member will be transferred to and accumulated under the Air Rewards account of the Head of Household. The rest 50% will be forfeited.
- The Head of Household maintains exclusive control of the Family account and as such controls all redemptions made through this account. We are not obliged to honour or act upon any request by a Family Member for redemption of Air Rewards points.
- We retain sole discretion to accept or reject any application for Family Account and to cancel any Member’s Air Rewards membership account and any accrued points in the event of breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Members may earn Points in the following ways: (1) Purchasing an Air Arabia flight (2) Purchasing ancillary services offered by Air Arabia namely baggage allowance, meal, insurance, seat selection and Hala services. (3) Purchasing products/services from our retail partners.
- Members will earn five (5) Points per USD (or equivalent) spent on flights and baggage allowance; and ten (10) Points per USD (or equivalent) spent on meal selection, insurance, seat selection and Hala services. Points can be earned on the base fare and surcharge of the flight only and on the value of ancillary services purchased. Points cannot be earned on government taxes/fees, or other fees or charges. Members will only earn Points based on the eligible amount spent on individual flights. Members will not earn any Points for amounts spent on any other traveller’s flight, even if this traveller is on the Member’s booking and/or whose flight has been paid for by the Member. If a Member is traveling with other Air Rewards Members, each Member’s Air Rewards account information must be entered at the time of booking in order for every Member to earn Points on their individual Air Arabia flight. For an Award flight, points cannot be earned on the portion of the payment made using Air Rewards points.
- Air Arabia may, in its sole discretion, from time to time, offer Members the opportunity to earn additional Points through the purchase of Air Arabia flights and ancillary products or services. These offers may be temporary in nature. Air Arabia reserves the right to modify or eliminate such offers at any time. These offers are void where prohibited by law. The amount of Points offered is subject to Air Arabia’s sole discretion. All special offers involving Points or the Program are subject to these Program Rules.
- There may be some delay between eligible transactions and the posting of Points in a Member’s Air Rewards account.
- To receive Points for eligible activities, the name and Air Rewards registration details provided in connection with the reservation or purchase must exactly match the name and Air Rewards account details registered with Air Arabia. For example, and without in any way limiting the generality of the foregoing, for a flight purchase, the name associated with the Air Rewards account provided for that flight purchase must exactly match the name of the traveller. Any discrepancy may delay or nullify the receipt of Points.
- To receive Points for the purchase of Air Arabia flights, Members must provide their Air Rewards id either at the time of purchase through www.airarabia.com; at the time of purchase or before the flight through the Air Arabia Contact centre, authorized sales shop or travel agency; or retroactively, at www.airarabia.com/air-rewards-loyalty-program pursuant to the following: Any claim for missing Points must be received by Air Rewards within 3 months (90 days) of the qualifying Air Arabia flight. Members are responsible for ensuring that Points earned are credited to their Air Rewards account. If Members believe that Points have been earned but not credited, they may be required to submit documentation or other proof satisfactory to Air Arabia, which may include, without limitation to, copies of boarding passes and receipts.
- Except for retroactive Point requests for Points earned from eligible Air Arabia flights and eligible ancillary products and services, no retroactive Point requests will be granted. Members must provide their Air Rewards account details at the time of the activity in accordance with all instructions, rules and restrictions associated with that particular qualifying activity or purchase offer.
- In the event that membership details cannot be attached at the time of purchase for travel sold by travel agents, Members are invited to use an alternate method to register their Air Rewards id as described above. Air Arabia reserves the right to make exceptions to this rule at its discretion.
- Points will not be awarded on unused, cancelled, forfeited, refunded, credited or fraudulent travel bookings or purchases or activities, as determined by Air Arabia in its sole discretion.
- Air Arabia reserves the right to offer incentive bonuses to Members who book travel online through www.airarabia.com.
- The activities and/or transactions eligible for earning Points, and/or the amount of Points available to be accrued, are subject to change by Air Arabia, at any time, without notice or liability.
Redemption of Air Rewards Points for Air Arabia Awards
- Members may redeem Air Rewards Points for the base fare and surcharge of an Air Arabia flight and/or eligible add-on services on any Air Arabia flight.. Members may also use a combination of Air Rewards Points and monetary payment for the same. Air Arabia may also offer, in its sole discretion, opportunities to redeem Points for other products or services. Points may not be redeemed for any product or service except as expressly permitted by Air Arabia.
- A minimum balance of 3,000 Points is required for a Member to be able to redeem against a flight and baggage reward. The number of Points required is based on the published base fare and surcharge at the time of booking, which depends on, among other things, the flight selection and applicability of peak travel periods. The number of Points required for a particular flight may change at any time until the booking is confirmed and Points are applied as payment. Taxes and fees apply and are the responsibility of the passenger and will vary based on departure and destination cities. Taxes and fees must be paid at the time of flight booking and are subject to change as required by law. Any change to a booking may result in a change to the number of points required and Air Arabia’s standard change fee/policy will apply. Any change or cancellation to an Award Flight booking is subject to the Air Arabia standard change and cancellation fees and policies.
- Points may be redeemed for Award Travel online at www.airarabia.com/air-rewards-loyalty-program. In order to redeem points for flights online, Members must sign in to their Air Rewards account.
- Flights which are purchased with a monetary payment may not be exchanged or refunded for payment with Points, in whole or in part.
- Air Arabia reserves the right to revise, amend, modify or discontinue the products or services for which Members may use Points, in whole or in part, and/or the amount of Points required to redeem any product or service including, but not limited to, Award Travel, in connection with the Program.
- Air Arabia’s Flight Terms and Conditions including, but not limited to, change/cancellation policies and fees apply to Award Flights and Ancillary Awards.
- Air travel on Air Arabia (including Award Flights) is governed by Air Arabia’s Contract of Carriage, a copy of which is available for inspection at http://www.airarabia.com/en/conditions-carriage, Please review these documents for travel requirements and restrictions, liability and baggage limitations and requirements for the travel of minor children. Please visit http://www.airarabia.com/baggage for additional information on baggage requirements and restrictions.
- Air Rewards Points expire 24 months from the date they are earned. The earning date for each transaction can be viewed using the My Activity Statement in the member dashboard. Should a Member close his or her Air Rewards account, the Points in that account will be cancelled. As set forth in these Program Rules, Air Arabia has the right to cancel all or some of the Points in a Member’s account should Air Arabia determine, in its sole discretion, that the Member has violated these Rules or otherwise engaged in fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or other improper conduct.
Changes to Program Rules, Air Rewards Point Levels and Award Travel Levels
- Air Arabia may, among other things, in its sole discretion, for any reason, and without notice or liability to the Air Rewards Member; (i) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel Points or Award Travel and/or Award Ancillaries; (ii) suspend or cancel any Member’s Air Rewards account (and/or seize any Points associated with such account) if that Member has violated these Program Rules,; (iii) change, modify, delete (in whole or in part), supplement and/or cancel any Program Rules, regulations, benefits, or policies in connection with the Program including, but not limited to, Air Rewards Point balances, redemption requirements, participant affiliations, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting Points, rules for the use of Points, awards or benefits in connection with the Program, Point expiration rules, etc.; (iii) introduce, add, change, modify, delete (in whole or in part) or supplement Award Travel restrictions including, but not limited to, blackout dates, capacity controls, and limitations on the number of seats available for Award Travel, and/or otherwise restrict the continued availability of Points or Award Travel or special offers; or (iv) terminate the Program without notice, which notice shall appear on the Air Arabia website. Air Arabia may make any one or more of these changes, even though such changes may affect the Member’s ability to use the Points that the Member has already accumulated.
Responsibility and Limitation of Liability
- Air Arabia shall not be held liable for, and Members hereby waive any claims against Air Arabia for, any damages whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary incidental, consequential or otherwise, whether stated in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, and even if Air Arabia has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of (a) participation in the Program (including, but not limited to, the accrual or use of Points or any travel or travel-related activities in connection with the Program); (b) the acts, omissions, products or services of any person or company rendering services or providing offers in connection with the Program; and/or (c) any failure or delay arising out of use of this website including, without limitation, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in transmission or computer virus. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if Air Arabia improperly denies a Member Points, Award Travel or some other benefit, the Member’s exclusive remedy shall be the issuance of the improperly denied Points, Award Travel or such other alternative benefit as determined by Air Arabia, in its sole discretion, and Air Arabia shall have no additional liability whatsoever. In no event shall Air Arabia be liable to any Member or anyone claiming through a Member or on a Member’s behalf, for any other damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential damages or lost revenue or profits, arising out of Air Arabia’s acts or omissions in connection with the Program, whether or not foreseen, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
- Air Arabia shall not be liable for damages for any delay or default in performing hereunder, if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to, weather conditions, acts of God, force majeure, strikes, civil commotions, embargoes and wars or other hostilities, whether actual, threatened or reported and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Air Arabia.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Air Arabia makes no warranty of any kind regarding the Program. The Program is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. AIR ARABIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW FROM DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- Apart from automated transfers due to a family account, Points are non-transferable and may not be combined with Air Rewards Members, their estates, successors and assigns. Accrued Points and Award Travel do not constitute as property of the Member and are non-transferable (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter or (iii) otherwise.
- Points and Award Travel have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Unless expressly authorized by Air Arabia, Points or Award Travel may not be sold, bartered or otherwise exchanged for value. Any Points or Award Travel that are/is purchased, sold, bartered or otherwise exchanged for value are/is void. Violators (including any Member who uses a purchased or bartered award) may be liable for damages and litigation costs, including the actual cost of travel and/or Air Arabia’s attorneys’ fees incurred in enforcing this rule.
- Award Travel, accumulated Points and special offers are subject to applicable government regulations and are void where prohibited by law.
- Fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, improper conduct, as determined by Air Arabia in its sole discretion, or violation of applicable rules (including, but not limited to, Air Arabia’s Contract of Carriage, tariffs and Program Rules) may result in administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and/or Air Arabia. Such action may include, without limitation, the forfeiture of all Points and/or Award Travel, forfeiture of any accumulated Points in a Member’s Air Rewards account, deduction of Air Rewards Points, as well as cancellation of the account and proscription of the Member’s future participation in Air Rewards. In addition, Air Arabia reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in prosecuting any lawsuit. Any violation of such applicable rules as described above includes, but is not limited to, Members who are disruptive or otherwise threaten or endanger the safety and security of Air Arabia crew members or other Air Arabia customers as described in the Air Arabia Contract of Carriage and tariffs.
- Air Arabia reserves the right to audit, at any time and without notice to Air Rewards Members, any and all Air Rewards accounts to ensure compliance with these Program Rules. If the audit reveals discrepancies or possible violations of these Program Rules or Air Arabia believes that such audit will reveal discrepancies or possible violations of these Program Rules, Air Arabia may delay or cancel the processing of Travel Award redemption requests, and/or cancel any outstanding Award Travel, delay the posting of accumulated Points and/or withhold statements until the audit is completed.
- Members are responsible for referencing their online Air Rewards account information and these Program Rules in order to understand their rights, responsibilities and status under the Air Rewards Program. A copy of the most current Program Rules may be inspected on the Air Arabia website at https://www.airarabia.com/en/air-rewards-loyalty-program. Air Arabia shall attempt to advise active members of various matters of interest through its website, but Air Arabia shall have no liability for any failure to do so. Air Arabia shall have no liability for correspondence, mail or e-mail, which is lost, delayed or misdirected. Members are responsible for maintaining a current email address.
- Air Arabia assumes no responsibility for the actions of business partners in connection with any Program that provides for the transfer or accumulation of Points.
- All rules are subject to interpretation by Air Arabia. Headings used in these Program Rules are for convenience purposes only and shall not be used in interpreting the Program Rules.
- Any disputes in connection with Air Rewards or these Program Rules shall be governed by the United Arab Emirates law, and shall be referred to Sharjah Courts.
- The Air Rewards Program is operated by Air Arabia and the Air Rewards Program is offered to the Air Rewards Program Members. Conditioned on acceptance by the Member of these Terms & Conditions. By accessing and using this Website, you have agreed to all such Terms & Conditions.